Ancient healing methods have been known and practiced around the world by master healers for thousands of years. Traditional medicines, such as known anciently in China and India, are still practiced today, and in rare cases continue from specific lineages of healers. Siddha-veda is the culmination of healing methods known and practiced by an unbroken lineage of master healers from the Himalayas, dating back more than 2,500 years. Many of the Siddha-veda healing “secrets” or methods were passed down master to student, and through their ancient “scriptures” or records. This is an introductory course in the ancient Siddha-veda healing methods, taught directly by current head of the lineage, master healer Dr. Pankaj Naram.
Dr. Naram is considered one of the world authorities in the ancient practices of pulse diagnosis, marma healing, and the use of diet & ancient herbal remedies for modern-day maladies.
Feb 2020. We barely have words today as our lecturer Dr. Naram, my appreciated collegue, passed away. Our thoughts are with his family and friends in India and all over the world.
A lot of Dr. Naram’s inspiration will remain. We will contribute our share if there is anything we can do to preserve his huge amount of knowledge and wisdom in this world.
The brightest flames burn down quickest.
Farewell, dear Dr. Naram!
Tjalf Hoyer MA, Managing Director ACE
Certification Program: Ancient Traditions of Healing – Pankaj Naram & Siddha Veda (ATH)
Duration: 4 seminar phases / 10 presence days in Berlin (1st cohort completed: Oct 2016 – Mar 2019)
Modules: Ancient Traditions of Healing (ATH1) | Ancient History of Helaing (ATH2) | Ancient Qualifications of Healing (ATH3) | Ancient Methods of Healing (ATH4)
Workload: 300 hours / 10 ECTS Credit Points
[the certification program cannot be continued at the moment]
Lecturer Profile: Dr. Pankaj Naram is a Master Healer known for his expertise and contributions in traditional Indian medicine (Siddha-Veda and Ayurveda). Naram’s work as a master healer and teacher has been documented in several books (see below) and he is featured on the daily television program, Yoga for You, that is broadcast in 169 countries by one of the largest south-Asian television broadcasters Zee Entertainment.
Dr. Pankaj Naram is considered one of the world authorities in the ancient practices of pulse diagnosis, marma healing, and the use of diet & ancient herbal remedies for modern-day maladies. He also travels throughout the world, teaching other doctors and healers, consulting privately and giving seminars on the secrets of ancient healing methods, their history, principles, processes, and results. Dr. Naram has been a lecturer previously at universities in Germany & Europe, including Baden Baden through Europa University, and receiving an award for his work during medical week in Kos, Greece.
Dr. Pankaj Naram began his education with a bachelor’s degree in 1978 from Bombay University, advanced Ayurvedic degrees in 1982 and 1984, and has received several Honorary doctorates from universities around the world. However, he credits his real success as a Master Healer to meeting and being trained in Siddha-Veda by his master Baba Ramdas (believed in India and Nepal to have lived to 125 years old – not to be confused with Ram Dass, the American spiritual teacher). Following in his master’s footsteps, Dr. Naram is now the representative of a direct lineage of master healers that originated more than 2500 years ago in the era of Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha. The original master and Buddha’s personal physician, Vaidya Jivaka, first employed the healing methods, which were passed down master to student until they have reached Dr Naram. The story of Dr Naram meeting and being trained by his master, Baba Ramdas, is captured partially in the best-selling book “The Passion Test” (2008) written by Janet and Chris Atwood.
Dr. Pankaj Naram was the Director of Ayushakti Ayurved in Mumbai, India, from 1987-2012, and is now the Director of Ancient Youth Secret. During his years in India he quickly became known as one of the masters of pulse diagnosis and other ancient healing methods. A popular travel guide (Time Out Mumbai and Goa) encouraged people to experience Dr. Pankaj Naram. Soon he was requested to visit other countries, as an authority in ancient healing secrets (namely India, U.S.A., Canada, Nepal, Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, Australia and New Zealand, San Marino, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, England). People from over 108 countries have sought him as a teacher and for his help for chronic and acute medical conditions, and for educating people on how to live to more than 100 years old.
A peer-reviewed medical journal (Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine) published a study of the 9-11 First Responders who participated in a pilot program, sponsored by Serving Those Who Serve (STWS) that used Dr. Naram’s herbal remedies to reduce the toxicity in their bodies. The study, conducted by Dr. Jim Dahl and Dr. Kathy Falk, reports the experiences of the firefighters and other first responders about using Master Healer Pankaj Naram’s herbal remedies vs. conventional medical treatments. On October 17, 2010, Dr. Naram received an award from the state legislature of New Jersey, and Honorable Former Governor Christine Todd Whitman, for his work in helping and healing thousands of the 9-11 first responders.
Master Healer Pankaj Naram has been featured in more than 3000 episodes of, Yoga for You, a daily television program that is broadcast in 169 countries by the premier South-Asian television broadcaster Zee Entertainment, the first privately owned Indian channel to broadcast over cable. Dr. Naram has been invited for interviews and appearances as an expert guest on many television and radio shows around the world. He is also featured in newspaper and magazine articles in the U.S., India and Europe. Master Healer Pankaj Naram’s international pulse tours and seminars are typically attended to capacity.
Dr. Naram has opened his clinics to the poor and indigent, including many in the slums of his home country, India, and orphans of Nepal and Tibet. He has established a charitable foundation that works to improve the health of special needs children, orphans, people infected with HIV, animals in need of medical attention, as well as protecting and preserving ancient scriptures and herbs that are in risk of extinction. With the severe earthquakes in Nepal in April 2015, the Pankaj Naram Seva Foundation worked with other organizations to help provide food, tents, and rebuild orphanages and temple sites that had been destroyed.
Dr. Naram performed pulse diagnosis of many prominent persons including Nelson Mandela, the Dalai Lama, and Mother Teresa.
Dr. Pankaj Naram has received many awards and recognitions, such as:
- Named Mahamahopadhyay, “master of masters” in pulse diagnosis, 1999 by Gujarat Ayurved Sansthan
- Presented with the Certificate of Excellence, awarded April, 2011, in Prague by Medicina Alternativa (Alma Ata 1962, under the guidelines of The World Health Organization and affiliated with The Open International University). The certificate was given in recognition of the high quality and efficacy of the Be Young Herbal Formula Tablet and Be Young Herbal Cream.
- On October 17, 2010, the State of New Jersey and the Honorable Former Governor Christine Todd Whitman recognized Master Healer Pankaj Naram for his Ancient Secrets Formulas, and their ability to effectively remove toxicity from the fire fighters and other first responders from the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist bombings at the World Trade Center.
- Master Healer Naram was featured in Men’s Health, Italy, 2010 and 2011.
- Master Healer Pankaj Naram was given the title of ”Knight of Charity” by the Ecumenical Medical-Humanitarian Order of St. John for his impact on over 1 million people from 108 countries, and for treating chronic and acute conditions, as well as for the many humanitarian projects Master Healer Pankaj Naram Seva Foundation sponsors.
- Honorary Doctorate, bestowed by The Open International University for Complementary Medicine, 2010.
- Naram received the highest lifetime achievement award, “Lord Dhanwantari”, in Bhaskar, India, in February of 2006.
- Melanie Sachs (1994). Ayurvedic Beauty Care: Ageless Techniques to Invoke Natural Beauty. Silver Lake: Lotus Press.
- Robert Sachs (2001). Tibetan Ayurveda: Health Secrets from the Roof of the World. Rochester: Healing Arts Press.
- Janet Attwood; Chris Attwood (2007). The Passion Test: The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose. New York: Hudson Street Press.
- William W. Rasmussen M.A. (2011). Metabolic Imbalances, pH and Ayurveda. West Palm Beach: metabolic Balance Press LLC.
- Richard P. Brown; Patricia L. Gerbarg (2012). Non-Drug Treatments for ADHD: New Options for Kids, Adults, and Clinicians. New York: W.W. Norton and Company.
- Briana Santoro (2013). Get Naked In The Kitchen: Healthy Recipes That Are Proud To Bare It All. Grayslake: Velocity House.
- Mata Parama Karuna Devi (2013). Introduction to Vedic knowledge: volume 4: The secondary Vedas. Charleston: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- Joseph Sugarman (2014). The Seven Forces of Success. Las Vegas: Delstar Books.
- Time Out Mumbai and Goa (Time Out Guides). Time Out. 2011. 10. “YOGA 4 U – ZEE TV USA”. Retrieved 18 March 2016. 11. Preethi Chamikutty (22 January 2014). “Ayushakti Ayurveda’s Dr Smita Naram’s bid to build an Indian MNC”. 12. “Ancient Youth Secret homepage”. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- Melanie Sachs (2007). Ayurvedic Spa: Treatments For Large And Small Spas As Well As Home Care To Help Everyone Become Healthy, Happy, and Feel Inspired. Silver Lake: Lotus Press.
- Di Luigi Grella (April 2010). “Chi vuol essere centenario?”. Men’s Health Italy. 15. Jim Dahl; Kathy Falk (January 2008). “Ayurvedic herbal supplements as an antidote to 9/11 toxicity”. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. 14(1). 16. “Washington-DC Convention 2014”. Saurashtra Patel Cultural Samaj. 22 October 2013. 17. Hugh Reilly, Maha Fortune and Pankaj Naram (23 September 2015). Master Healer Pankaj Naram teaches you the ancient secrets of Eternal Health on ThatChannel.com. 18. Kanika Chadda, Clint Rogers and Pankaj Naram (9 April 2012). An exclusive interview with Dr. Pankaj Naram on Sahara One. 19. “Discover ancient secrets to Vibrant Health”. India Abroad. 6 January 2012. 20. Lisa Moore (16 December 2008). “Dr. Pankaj Naram – Taking Ayurveda Around the World”. 21. “Welcome to Dr. Naram Foundation”. Retrieved 19 March 2016. 22. David Wells (18 May 2015). “Utah doctor organizes ‘FUNdraiser’ for Nepali orphans”. Fox 13. 23. Marie Rogers Holleman (21 February 2016). “Orphans in Nepal Need Your Help”. 24. Suma Varughese (September 1999). “A taste for health”. 25. “Dr. Pankaj Naram on Living Healthier”. Retrieved 25 March 2016. 26. Indrani Maitra (13 August 2010). “DR. NARAM – NOBODY KNOWS… Part IV”.